- Replace stale indoor air pollutants with fresh, clean & healthy air using the energy efficient and state of the art Lossnay ERV system
- Perfect for: any Mitsubishi Electric City Multi system, or in stand-alone applications
- Replaces stale indoor air with healthy, fresh air
- Prevents cross-contamination through separate fresh and exhaust air streams
- Recovers energy by reducing the heating or cooling load on the air conditioner or heat pump (by lowering the difference in temperature and humidity between the fresh and indoor air)
Features & Benefits
Heat Exchange Efficiency
Lossnay’s core cross-flow, plate-fin structure of the heat-exchange unit provides unmatched comfort, and specially processed paper fully separates inducted and exhausted air supplies, resulting in the introductions of strictly fresh air to the indoor environment.
Cross-Flow Static-Plate Technology
Lossnay Core is built upon the principle of “Cross-Flow Static-Plate Heat Exchanger”. Fresh air passes through one direction, while stale air passes through a different passage in perpendicular direction separated by partition plates. Both air flows are completely separated, with no gas leakage and no cross contamination. No moving parts are used in the Cross-Flow State-Plate Technology, and thus having the advantages of maximizing heat transfer efficiency, easy and low maintenance, long service life, and no break downs.
Free Cooling with Bypass Ventilation
At times when the outdoor air is cooler than the indoor air, for example in morning or at night or when there is a crowd of people, Lossnay’s built in by-pass damper will activate to bring in the cooler fresh air and reduce the indoor cooling load.
Operating as low as 24dB(a) of sound, Lossnay’s meticulous design results in little air vibration and is widely used as a noise absorption system which can take in an example of 88.2dB of sound and emit a mere 42.9dB.
Ready for Canadian Climates
Lossnay ERV is ready for any Canadian climate with its built-in frost prevention cycle. When the outdoor temperature drops below -10°C, many heat exchange ventilators will be in frequent defrost mode which dramatically reduces the amount of fresh air which can enter the building.Lossnay uses the proactive approach that prevents frost from occurring in these more extreme conditions, where the Supply Air fan in the Lossnay unit will begin intermittent operation, allowing the warm exhaust air to keep water vapour in the core from condensing, and having constant exhaust ventilation rate while maintaining separation in the airstreams.
Contribute to LEED Credits
Lossnay ERV is designed to be an energy saving ventilation system which reduces heating and cooling loads. Lossnay Energy Recovery Ventilator is recognized as a “Green” product and can contribute to the following LEED Credits:
- EA Prerequisite 2 – Minimum Energy Performance
- EA Credit 1 – Optimize Energy Performance
- IEQ Prerequisite 1 – Minimum IAQ
- IEQ Credit 7 – Thermal Comfort
Head Office: Mississauga
1608 Bonhill Road | Mississauga
ON | L5T 1C7
(905) 564-2221 | 1-800-567-2221
721 Bayview Drive | Unit 6 | Barrie
ON | L4N 9A5
90 Towerline Place | London
ON | L4N 9A5
721 Bayview Drive, Unit 6, Barrie, ON L4N 9A5
1(800) 688-1673 - firstname.lastname@example.org
HEAD OFFICE: Mississauga
1608 Bonhill Road, Mississauga, ON L5T 1C7
1 (800) 567-2221 - email@example.com
90 Towerline Place, London, ON N6E 2T1 9A5
1(519) 914-9000 - firstname.lastname@example.org