Hydronics is the use of water to heat and cool any space
- Even Temperatures: Eliminates hot and cold spots in your space, as it evenly distributes heat.
- Reduced Fuel Costs: Water requires less fuel to reheat to a desired temperature, thereby reducing your fuel costs.
- Double Duty Domestic Hot Water: You can use the same boiler or tankless heater to heat your home and provide you with hot water for domestic use. Also, by combining heating loads such as heating and domestic hot water, you reduce the amount of off-cycle losses, thereby saving your energy use and dollars!
- Clean Living: Since there is no forced air being circulated through the space, there is far less circulation of dust and airborne pollutants into your space.
- Quiet Living: Since there is no need for ductwork to pass forced air through the space, the need for a noisy on/off air system is eliminated.
- More Square Footage: Tubing, radiators and panels all consume far less space than ducting.
- Non-Toxic Environments: You use water to regulate temperatures as opposed to toxic refrigerants and chemicals.
Head Office: Mississauga
1608 Bonhill Road
Mississauga ON L5T 1C7
1 (800) 567-2221
691 Dunlop Street W.
Barrie ON L4N 9W9
1 (800) 688-1673
90 Towerline Place
London ON N6E 2T1