COVID-19 Safety Protocol and Liability Waiver
Mits Airconditioning Inc., is closely monitoring the global development of the COVID-19 pandemic as the situation continues to evolve.
Mits Airconditioning Inc is proactively combating the issue and following all Canada Health and Safety guidelines to ensure the wellbeing of all staff, clients, vendors and/or visitors. Several precautionary measures have been implemented in order to minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19, as set out below:
- Health Screening – Mandatory completion of form upon entering premises for all non-staff and all staff to complete the online form upon entering premises
- Face Covering – Mandatory use of mask for all, while inside the Mits Airconditioning Inc facilities.
- Social Distancing – Staff, customers, vendors and/or visitors must practice social distancing of 2m as set out by Health Canada guidelines.
- Sanitization – We encourage frequent hand washing and throughout the facilities there are various sanitizing stations and all staff is provided with face mask and hand sanitizer. Masks will be provided to all visitors in non-compliance of this rule.
For all employees, until further notice:
- Elimination of all essential business related travel to curb the spread of COVID-19
- All employees that are experiencing any cold and flu-like symptoms, must stay home and get a Covid-19 test, prior to returning to work
Mits Airconditioning Inc will not be held liable for non-compliance of above guidelines that may result in the inherent risk of contracting COVID-19.
All Mits Airconditioning Inc. office locations are open and operating at regular hours.
Head Office: Mississauga
1608 Bonhill Road
Mississauga ON L5T 1C7
1 (800) 567-2221
691 Dunlop Street W.
Barrie ON L4N 9W9
1 (800) 688-1673
90 Towerline Place
London ON N6E 2T1